Another month, another wonderful Foodie Penpals package!
This month, my penpal was Mattie @ Comfy and Confident. Not only does the Foodie Penpals program introduce me to yummy snacks, but I’ve added some great blogs to my Reader – you should definitely check out Mattie’s blog!
Mattie’s packaged included a ton of healthy on-the-go snacks from a Natural Food Expo she had attended. I always have quick and convenient snacks in my office drawer and these were all perfect, nutritious grab and go options.
In addition to a variety of bars, she also included a couple bags of Bob’s Red Mills granola (cannot go wrong with Bobs!) and hemp seeds – which she recommended spinkling on yogurt. I have yet to try the hemp seeds, but I’m a big fan of flax seeds and look forward to trying them.
In case you’re a new reader, here’s a quick reminder of what the Foodie Penpals program is all about:
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.
- Foodie Penplas is open to US & Canadian residents.
If you’re interested in participating for April, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions.
You must submit your information by April 4th as pairings will be emailed on April 5th!