Happy President’s Day! I’m one of the lucky ones who gets to take advantage of a 3 day weekend.
I’m sure you’ve seen the 11 Things Survey take over the blogosphere. I hope you’re not sick of it yet because it’s my turn!
I was tagged by Laurence @ Fit Peanut. First, the rules:
- List 11 random things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions she asked me
- Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
- Tag 11 bloggers to do this next
1. I will only eat an apple whole if it is impossible to find a cutting utensil; apples are 500% better when cut up.
2. I put Palmer’s coconut butter lotion on my entire body every time I step out of the shower, it’s become habit.
3. I count to 20 before I take anything out of the oven or take a pot of noodles off the burner. I think I’ve mentioned this one before – a little habit I picked up from my mom.
4. I always wanted to be a ballerina, but am majorly lacking in the grace department.
5. I played basketball, volleyball and ran track in high school.
6. In addition to two dogs and I cat, I had a rabbit, Ralph, and a guinea pig, Sophie, growing up. Not all at the same time.
7. I once died my hair brown …. and quickly went back to blonde.
8. I was self conscious about being tall when I was younger, now I am so thankful for all 5 feet 9 inches.
9. If I see a new flavor of gum in the checkout isle I have to buy it, I just have to.
10. Growing up, I would order a cheese crisp at every restaurant we went to. We lived in Arizona, cheese crisp were available everywhere.
11. I once ordered a Caesar Salad with ranch dressing. My brother always ordered Caesar Salads, obviously I wanted to be cool like him, but I preferred ranch. – this is what happens when I try to branch away from cheese crisp.
1. Dark chocolate or Milk chocolate ?
The darker the better. 75% cocoa is perfect.
2. Do you have any siblings ?
1 brother and 1 sister. Both are married with children, I’m the baby.
3. Harry Potter or Twilight ?
Neither! If I had to choose, I’d go with Harry.
4. Have you ever gone to France (my country!)?
I’ve been many times and love everything about it, can’t wait to go back.
5. Do you believe in friendship between guys and girls?
To a certain level.
6. Left or right-handed ?
7. If you had a chance to switch bodies with someone you admire, would you do it?
No way. I an appreciate other bodies, but would never want to give mine up.
8. What is the weirdest thing you do in your everyday life?
In my weekday life, go to bed by 9:30 and wake up at 5:00. Healthy living bloggers might not find this odd, but a majority of the population does
9. Did you ever check you ex-boyfriend’s facebook page?
If something is on my feed I’ll look, but don’t go out of my way to check. Have never been happier than I am now, no reason to look back
10. If you won the lottery, would you keep working?
If I had young children I would be a stay at home mother. If not, I would use the money to start my own business.
1. What do you most love about blogging?
2. What food would you never try?
3. What food did you hate when you were younger that you love/like now?
4. What is your favorite way to relieve stress?
5. Early bird or night owl?
6. What’s your dream job?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. Do you keep color on your nails or au naturale?
9. What is your favorite thing to cook?
10. What do you most love about yourself?
11. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?